Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh My....

It's amazing how time flies, it's been so long since my last blog. Well, anyway I have a few moments to type a few thoughts. These days I have been thinking about consistency. I have heard it said that "in consistency, lies the power". I am finding this to be so true. A little here, a little there adds up to much. It doesn't matter what area of life it is, spiritual, physical, financial etc. In my heart I know this is true, but I find that my mind does not agree. And I know that my mind does not agree because I am not making the changes that I need to make. "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind" the Word says and that is what needs to change, my mind!

So I am working on my routines for spiritual growth, homeschool, maintaining my house, exercising etc. I just wish I had a buddy to work on these things with me. Not someone to judge me or to pat me on the head and tell me it's okay. Just someone to walk with me and we can encourage each other as we go.
Oh well, I blogged :-)

2 comments:

CJ said...

I'm sure you could find a buddy online, we could ALL use a buddy to help us along!

Wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I know I haven't commented in a while, but if you are still checking this, know that I am praying for you. I am working on all those areas in my own life right now too, I struggle daily with all the things that need to get done and still take care of myself, but I am starting to work on it more and more! Hope you are doing well.